[at-l] not trail related

No ticks around here but fleas galore.  We buy "Releve" at the local Agway
(farm supply).  You squeeze it out of the tube into their coat between the
dog's shoulder blades.  It lasts for a month  and seems to work quite
well.  If you have a farm supply place around they should have flea and
tick repellents for dogs.  Hartz Mountain makes similar stuff.

Saunterer