[at-l] SNP "Debate" Online

Hi y'all,

Been awhile, hope all is well. I'm leaving today from VA to visit
friends--eventually landing in NH and ME and heading north, hopefully to
finish the Trail. Really want to Kiss The Sign this year, but if not this
year, next for sure.

Before packing I guess I got kind of a donnybrook going on the PATC Trails
Forum, and I was thinking a few of y'all might want to join the fray.

For those of you who've hiked the A.T. in Shenandoah National Park and have
some opinions about how the shelters are spaced, the lack of good
alternative camping options between shelters, etc. this is the place to
chime in and reach a few of the local folks who have views sometimes
contrary to what a long-distance hiker would have...

http://www.hypernews.org/HyperNews/get/trails/PATC.html

Whether you agree with what I've posted or not, your opinions would be
valued.

Happy trails,

Skyline

P.S.: I'll be switching to web-based e-mail
today...skyline@hobocentral.com...which I can access only when I get to a
town with public internet access (not many I bet in the North Woods!).