[at-l] Top "10" list of items to leave at home

In a message dated 6/28/01 11:25:21 AM, tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

>> 2.  Night Scope (you should be sleeping)
>
>you know, I always thought it would be cool to have one of these.
>I've often wondered what goes on out there at night.

HA! Maybe that would give me a line on the little thief who got my food bag
last time. Must have been a raccoon. It (or they) used the rope to pull the
bag into the branches and then proceeded to have a feast.

And how does a person bearbag and protect against that, anyway?
Vcat