[at-l] Life Changes (not really trail related)

Actually it is trail related for me..have to alter my hiking plans sligthly
next spring. Might have to catch a bus from the West coast to the East coast
next spring... Just got off the phone with my Dad...he just got engaged in
Maine this past weekend. :O   I always thought I would be calling to give
the good news.. :-)     Weird how life works...

So not trail related per se..but it does alter my hiking plans. Have to buy
a suit now that has a smaller chest and waist and larger legs. :-)

Mags (does the son get to throw his Dad a bachelor party ?!?!?!? )

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!