[at-l] Apology

I feel horrible about having to do this. Last night I sent
an e-mail to the list about my recent tryp to Tulsa. In the
e-mail I was describing the beauty of Arkansas. I wrote that
Arkansas is 'underestimated'. I knew that wasn't right. I
looked at it and thought "Felix, that isn't right." But, I
left it. The word I wanted was obviously 'underrated'. So,
because of this stupidity, and laziness and total disrespect
for you, my friends...I am going to unsubscribe from the
list. I only hope that someday I'll feel that I can come
back and e-face you all again. Until then, I must bid you a
solemn farewell.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98