[at-l] Trail Related; Tax Rebate

Hey Gang,

Many of us will be recieving a check from the US Government
because of the decrease in income tax.  President Bush hopes
that the refund will stimulate the economy.  Personally I do not
need a new muffler for my car.  Instead I am going to invest it.  To
achieve the tax reduction the government has cut funding to a
number of social and enviromental programs.  I will be donating a
large portion of the money to organizations that support the
enviroment and social programs that I am interested in.  Some of
this money will go to support local trail organizations as well as
national organizations.  I would like to urge the members on this
list to do the same.  Those nickles and dimes and dollars do add
up.

Grey Owl