[at-l] Felix in Atlanta again...

Wouldn't it be safer to UPS your stuff to Tulsa and leave it there for
your commute?  BTW for folks flying in and out of Atlanta, check out
Airtran.  they have great rates to many places but you have to go via
Atlanta.  Last fall I went from Newark to New Orleans and the fare was
$89.  Lunch was during the 45 min layover in Atlanta.  One caveat, Airtran
used to be called Value Jet
Rich