[at-l] Felix in Atlanta again...

I'll be in Atlanta again this weekend. Same flights Saturday
as the last two Saturdays (just a short stop on Saturday
evening. Long enuff for them to loose my luggage.) Then, on
Tuesday, I get to Atlanta on flight 628. Arrives in ATL at
6:43. Then, flight 1102 leaves at 9:34. I usually go
straight to my gate, unless someone like Charles Copeland
stops me first. Atlanta on three consecutive weekends. Even
worse, Tulsa on four... (I'm betting it's going to be even
more than three...)  Send money.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98