[at-l] butane lighters, was waterproof matches

Arthur,

Colibri used to make a pipe lighter shaped like a pen that would work well
for lighting a stove. The extra four inches was usually enough to keep your
fingers from getting burnt. I think I still have one upstairs in my dresser.

Actually, I think any lighter except a "child proof" BIC type would work
alright. The drawback of the BIC type lighters is that your fingers are at
the hot end of the lighter.

Lee I Joe