[at-l] Math Help Needed

The resolution (as in DPI) won't change but the scale will.  Scale is the
number of actual feet/meters on the ground per inch/cm on paper.  When the
image on paper gets bigger the scale changes. of course the reference scale
drawn in the margin will be useless but you can always use a ruler.

Saunterer