[at-l] Math Help Needed

the real answer is  ...

It can't be done!!   You may be able to blow the image up to a bigger
picture.   However, unless you redraw the map from the original specs,
you won't be getting any higher resolution scale.  All you will be
getting from the photocopier, is the same scale, just a bigger image
of it.

food for thought.

t.