[at-l] The Anatomy of Flame Wars

Excellent examples and formulation. Thank you for the compliment to use me
in this example. I hope that my real world postings tend more toward "I
statements" and other clear communications. I know that I am also
frequently a jerk and an imbecile, like most other hikers and humans.

OrangeBug
<and the same to _you_, buddy!>