[at-l] Evidence Of Trailplace Effectiveness

In a message dated 6/18/2001 10:00:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rickboudrie@hotmail.com writes:

> You may be interested to know that the legacy of those e-mail campaigns
> might also live in a place where you would probably not expect to find it.
> The AMC has an e-mail letter writing campaign up at www.outdoors.com right
> now.  It is VERY similar to that which WF put up.  Perhaps this is just a
> coincidence.  In any event, it goes to show that at least one politically

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that the ATC also had an email
campaign for Saddleback, included updates with progress reports.  I don't
think that they had one for Gulf Tract, but I think that was pretty much a
done deal as the paper company was looking to sell to the forest service
anyway.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html