[at-l] Re: FW Hello from Monson

What is the Knife Edge? Sounds narrow, steep, and dangerous.

I'm not to happy with having to spend 10.4 miles going up and down Katahdin the first day. Somehow
it doesn't feel like it'll be a real day (scrambling over the big boulders isn't filling me with
joy.) Ah well....

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **