[at-l] Re: Equipment sorting > Checklists

Thanks for the hints on sorting.  You guys showed me that trying
to build a "kit" for each type of hiking was bogus, and I ended up
sorting out by base types (stove, kitchen, water, camp, personal,
and repair (not counting food, tent, bag, clothes & pack)).

Didn't get any storage boxes yet, but the stuff is in heavy plastic
bags, and the bags and packs are hung on the wall.  This is a BIG
improvement over the giant pile on the closet floor!!!

So now I need to start building my checklists.  Anybody want to point
me toward lists to spin off of?

Thanks again!
Chuck Kichline
chuck@kichline.com