[at-l] Shelter Etiquette

In a message dated 6/15/01 3:45:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tjfort@netdoor.com writes:

> > What do you folks think are appropriate wake up and quiet times in a
> shelter?
> > 6:00am and 9:00pm?

I think the times should probably chang based on the season. Last night I
looked out my window at about 9:20 and it was still light out. This is
significantly different on Thanksgiving weekend when its really dark at 6pm.
Maybe what it "should" be (if there HAS to be a rule) is quiet 1 hour after
sunset.

Just my .02

POG

multipart/alternative