[at-l] aWFul Putnam Mine...

> I say again. We need to look at the message, not the messenger. The
question is not Wingfoot's ego,
> but whether despite his ego, he causes good things happen to the trail.

Weary -

You just don't get it.  But, you will.  Dan will boot you, just like he has
booted everyone else...

Initially, you will be perplexed  (arms out, palms up, shoulders
shrugged)...
Then, you will be angry  (fists clenched, eyebrows scrunched, mouth
contorted)...
Then, you will be sad  (head cocked to one side, upper lip over lower lip,
watery eyes)...
Then, you will feel pity  (finding yourself in "self-help" section of
bookstore, looking for book to send to Dan)...
Then you will get it  (middle finger extended, both hands)...

pittsburgh (who has feelings about this)