From: Robert Rubin [mailto:rrubin@atconf.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 1:42 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] Lister author event in Boone, NC

Three authors of recent A.T. books, two of whom are members of AT-L, will
be doing a talk/discussion/q&A/book signing this Saturday in Boone, North
Carolina, just up the hill (so to speak) from the A.T.. Those of us
participating include:

Lynn Setzer, author of A SEASON ON THE APPALACHIAN TRAIL
Robert Rubin (Rhymin' Worm), author of ON THE  BEATEN PATH: AN APPALACHIAN
PILGRIMAGE

Jeff Alt, author of A WALK FOR SUNSHINE, isn't a fellow lister, but will be
there too.

I'm not sure exactly what to expect, but the store owner wants each of us
to talk or read for a few minutes, then there will be a Q/A and a book
signing. The event will be at the Book Warehouse in Boone on Saturday, June
9, at 7 p.m. Not sure how long it will last. But any listers within driving
distance would be most welcome.

For info on the Book Warehouse, check out their web site at
http://www.boonebookwarehouse.com/

Their address is:

The Book Warehouse
2158 Blowing Rock Rd