[at-l] slides

Catching up on all the things I need to have done before I go to Colorado.
One thing I haven't resolved yet (no rush tho), I'd like to put together a
slide show for the Gathering, but, voila, I don't own a slide projector. If
there is someone in the NY area that wouldn't mind lending me one later in
the summer please contact me (I'd buy my own carousels...). If, by chance,
someone has one collecting dust and would like to sell it at a reasonable
price, or knows of someone interested in selling, or otherwise knows where
I might find one, I'd be interested....

Thanks, Skeeter.

PS... good thing for spell check, still trying to teach that stray finger
to type <g>