[at-l] Bear Alert--FYI

Signs were frequently posted at shelters and message boards by the Forest
Service that said the bear was ranging from Deep Gap to Wayah Bald and showed
"no fear of humans at all".

I did encounter a large mouse that fit that description, but at Wesser Bald
Shelter. He/she tried to take my pack but it was to big.

- Gary from Fairfax