[at-l] packaging

That is good trail wisdom. Actually, I was hoping to hear that Gary had a
good experience at RSC to compliment the management's attention to us and
the "firestorm" of the weekend. I suspect that the "firestorm" was more a
tempest in a teapot, and that Gary found a good time. I was only seeking
confirmation, not confrontation.

OrangeBug