[at-l] Ryan does it again!

Well, our wonderful admin has done something wonderful for us.  Please take a
moment to check out http://gallery.backcountry.net . . . .

It is a very easy to use album, and you can pull the pictures from a website
url, so if you already have pics up from events, it's really simple to pull
them into the album, so they can all be centrally located, while you keep
your own site up too.  It's amazingly simple to use!   Ryan rules!  If you
want to add your own hiking related pictures, please email me at

TheRedhead@backcountry.net

and tell me what you want your user name and password to be.  If you have any
problems or questions about using the site, please email me at the above
address.

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html