[at-l] Burns hurt - Pepsi Can stove follies

The "splash" vaporized and the flame billowed back to the can of
denatured alcohol, with a larger flame that caught me. This was the
usual scenario for charcoal starter that results in the can exploding,
showering victim in petrol and shrapnel.

The steaks were slightly more done than my arm. Actually, the arm looks
fairly good (but painful) this AM. I think I'll take the day off and
dictate.

Bill...

BTW, feel free to share with those "wild Indians" in your scout troop.
It should be a good safety lesson and first aid discussion.