[at-l] Burns hurt - Pepsi Can stove follies

*Owwww!*  Reading that made my arms hurt!

Thank goodness it was "only" your arm!  A downside of burning alcohol is
that the flames are hard to see or invisible.  My Scouts use tuna can stoves
almost as soon as they start camping -but- are not allowed to light them.

Your stove must have still been very hot if it was able to re-ignite the
alcohol vapors - or you lit it and didn't know it.  The "splash" of alcohol
must have also splashed on your arm when it went "BOOM".

So... what happened to the steaks?  :-)

Charles