[at-l] Taking our wheel for a walk - and a challenge

--- Jim and/or Ginny Owen <spiriteagle99@hotmail.com> wrote:
>   For purposes of this challenge, I'll define "wilderness" this way -
> someplace where if you hike solo and break your leg, the greatest
> probablity is that you'll die before you can reach help or before you're
found.
### Ahhhhhh, this ain't gonna work at *all*. According to *this*
definition, I could find wilderness in suburban Indianapolis (think
"Stepford Wives" meets "Church Lady"), and there's no *way* I'm going to
voluntarily take up *that* hike.

"Hike Your Own Hike" indeed!
Sloetoe
(still deep in "work avoidance" mode)