[at-l] Weekend

We just returned home from our weekend of soccer. Our youngest (and
speediest) was in a tournament near Carlisle, PA. We stayed in a hotel,
and traveled several times to Dillsburg to the fields they were playing
on. It was really cool that on each trip, we passed  a sign saying
"Appalachian Trail". It was great that it was there, as you would never
have been able to notice it otherwise, as the trail was quite
inconspicuously running thru open grassy areas. Pity there was no place
to park for us to take the "chil'en on a brief walk. One of the parents,
knowing Fur's passion for the trail, reported spotting a backpacker
crossing the road as they drove by.  Just thought it worthy of a mention
to y'all!

Landslides

P.S. They made their way to the semi-finals, but alas, she returned with
a nice medal instead of a trophy. No prob. there, though. Its all about
sportsmanship and personal improvement.