[at-l] weekend

Well, the finger is now at the ITCHY part of healing... and can't be
scratched through the gauze anyway... it's only driving me a little nuts...
Desperate to get out over the weekend, but not sure I should trust the
finger to an overnighter when I'm supposed to keep it clean and dry, so I
may end up having to do some extended dayhiking. Not quite what I wanted,
but if it will help get me in shape for hauling a pack at high altitude...

skeeter