[at-l] Water treatment stories

We never filter, sometimes when it seems necessary we do iodine.  (that would
be me and the ex).  No health problems have arisen yet.  Of course, that's
only over an eleven year period.  Probably we'll get hit one day, but the
odds are slanted that way, regardless whether you filter or not, near as I
can tell from the studies I've read.  I strongly suspect it will be from
something other than the water if we do, such as inadequate hygiene practices
or sharing the pot of food w/ other hikers at night.  This is NOT a
recommendation not to filter.  Only a water treatment story as the subject
line indicated.

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html