Re[2]: [at-l] Re: Baltimore Jack

> Twenty five years later I read a science story in the New York Times
> that claimed doctors have now
> discovered that the best way to get a broken bone to heal is to keep
> using it. The more strain put
> on the break, the sooner the bones will knit.
>
> Weary '93

My mother had a fall that broke her wrist and pelvis. Almost immediately
she was sent to physical therapy where she walked in ever increasing
amounts of time and distance. Of course this was under supervision of a
trained therapist. In years gone by, it seems that a broken pelvis was
close to a death notice for someone as old as my mother.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.