[at-l] Appalachian Trail: The Quick Way

I've been doing a series of 2, 3, 4 and 5 day hikes, longer as I get better at
it and as the logistics get harder. I was aiming for 8 years (270 miles/year)
but I see 9 is going to be more realistic. And as I get into Maine, I am also
going to get into two week sections, what with travel time.

The hope is to finish before I retire (3 1/2  more years and Asheville here I
come!) I definitely want to finish with Katahdin.

> Well, it is a burden I'm willing to maintain. My plans (along a 12 year
> plan) is annual 2-3 week hikes getting about 300 miles per year. The final
> section will be longer as a means to simplify planning - walking to catch
> up to the last section.
>
> I hope I make it.
>
> OrangeBug

Even before your epic "Snow Survival Hike", I had no doubt!