[at-l] etc

Hope everyone had a good time (and survived) at TD....  is Red still
recovering? Been awfully quiet.... <g>
Got my finger reinspected this morning. I'm finally rid of that big gauze
bandage and down to a bandaid. It's still a little gory under the dressing,
it will be a few more weeks before I know what the fingernail will end up
looking like, and probably 3 months before it's fully healed, but it's
getting there. And I no longer have to master the one-handed shower as I
can get it wet now. Of course I no longer have that excuse for avoiding
housework now either....

skeeter