[at-l] quit smoking hike...

In a message dated 05/07/2001 7:04:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hike-usa@msn.com writes:

> > I don't smoke.  I quit tax day last year. (2000) Put my taxes in the
> mailbox
> > and threw my smokes in the trash.  I haven't smoked since.  I would like
> > go on the hike though.  I just got back from Neels Gap.  A trip report
> will
> > follow.
> >
> > Clyde
> >

> You are welcome to join the growing group.  You make number 6.  I'll be
> posting updates periodically...
>
> pittsburgh

I Quit smoking November 1990.
I smoked 2.5 packs a day, so I figure I have saved my
lungs from about 193,000 cigarettes by quitting. (so far).

I would like to join the hike to celebrate quitting, and to help
make 2001 the year I get back out & do more hiking &
backpacking.

Russ Dade

multipart/alternative
  text/html