[at-l] Re: Ground Cloth Question

People have alrady mentioned Tyvek which really is quite durable and cheap. I'll add my positive
feelings toward the material.

But, I'm also going to toss this out: consider not using a ground cloth at all. If you take a little
extra care pitching your tent you can avoid the need for a ground cloth entirely. The main purpose
is to protect the tent floor from the ground. I suppose it does work, but I've found that if I'm
just a little more attentive I can skip the ground cloth entirely and that is what I usually do. I
do this even with my Stephenson 2RSLD which is a $550 tent.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **