Re[2]: [at-l] Wingfoot & Saddleback

Good Morning,

No one's "giving" *anything* - they just plan to take less from those who
are already paying the lion's share of the government bill.  Yes, they make
more, but pay far more by percentage.  A rational tax cut proposal would
reduce high achievers' future tax liabilities, in an absolute amount, in an
amount greater than those paying very little now.  Now, if the objective of
a tax cut is for Daschle democrats to reach their goal of having a voting
majority paying no income tax (you'd be surprised how close they are
already) or receiving net transfers from Uncle Sam, then I guess the
proposed cuts are very wrong indeed.

Take Care,

Tim

On Mon, 21 May 2001 07:30:47 -0400, Bob Cummings wrote:

>  overall. A million acres have been protected in Maine since then and
plans are afoot to protect
>  another million acres if Congress and the Bush administration doesn't
give all the money to the
>  wealthy in tax cuts.
>
>  Weary '93

Send a cool gift with your E-Card