[at-l] Long Rant - Delete - was "celphones" or something like that

I bow to you, oh wordy one! Little Red Hiking Hood........"YOU"
rock!¡!

Seriously, though, I appreciate the fondness for the folks on this list.
Fur and I showed up around a year and a half ago, and were welcomed in
open campfire. Then at The Gathering this past fall, we finally met and
shared much laughter with folks we enjoyed so much on our 'puter
screens. WOW, was that ever GREAT! I had not laughed so much in a very
long time. (After all, how often do you run into a slug pierced with a
giant push-pin). We were able to help a lister find her way off the
trail to get there, and she didn't even worry that we might be nasty
scary people...(at least I don't think we are). We felt like little
cupids at the PA Ruck, giving our blessing to a wedding of one of our
own, and soon another pair will join hiking poles!  When Fur decided to
attempt a hike in GA, the outpouring of friendship, and offers for
assistance were so surprising, and very much appreciated. I could go on
and on, but to sum it up.......this is a fantastic family, even if we
have a few black sheep from time to time. But  "LONG LIVE AT-L!"

Landslides (Nan)