[at-l] Sometimes life suxs...soft campfire stuff..

--- kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> wrote:
> A little ole fat woman reads of fears and decides to once again ....the
whole thing that set me to being afraid that the same thing could happen
again while I was hiking and the fear started to accumulate in my
pack......

### Jeeeeez. Now we *really* wish you were TD bound, so's we could all
work on exorcizing all that rot. Sorry, k!

(positive vibes)
Tommy deToe

=====
Spatior In Nitor.