[at-l] food storage bags and hot water

This was discussed a bit last winter on BPL, I believe. I tend to dump
stuff from larger baggies and make a dirty pot, and drink "supper tea" to
clean the pot. I would think that the stand-up bags would work well along
with some sort of cozy. I'd think that the cheap Tupperware knock-offs
would be excellent rehydrating / cooking bowls. But I like to carry most of
my food in larger quantities and cook what suits me for supper. I doubt
there is a health risk other than popped bags. If you swallow a small
amount of Baggie plastic, it will eventually pass. My way just gives me a
bit less trash to carry. Six of one, half a dozen of the other.

OrangeBug