[at-l] Re: a great phrase.....

Well, I've heard indirectly that I am likely to be driving alone to
Damascus for more of this nonsense. Anyone wanting a ride is welcome to
call contact me off list. Depending on my sense of nonsense, I might drive
the orange bug for a bit of a swan song as I doubt it has many long trips
left in it. (Probably no one in their right mind would ride in a 1974
beetle, so one of the Volvo's might be drafted into service)

BTW, anyone know how the weather has been up there? The Weather Channel
looks like SWVA has been smacked pretty good this week with rain and storms.

OrangeBug