[at-l] Kahley The Mail Drop Centerfold Lady

Navigator & Felix have articles in the May-June ATN magazine.  Kahley's
centerfold picture is posted in Navigator's well written maildrop article.
I'll need to read Felix's article a few more times <g> to better understand
the contents.  Hold onto the magazine & maybe Kahley will be willing to
autograph her centerfold picture when next we all see her<g>
In all seriousness Kahley deserves all the praise sent her way for her
efforts.
John O

             "It does not require many words to speak the truth."
                      Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce Tribe

                   http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html