[at-l] Hi From Damascus

Hi guys,
I am in Damascus with a bum RIGHT knee this time. Same
ailment as with the left but I did not let it get as
bad as my left knee. I will be here for the whole week
letting it heal. And partaking in the festivities. I
will be looking forward to meeting a bunch of you
again here. By the way the link for the update on
trailjournals.com is under forums, groundcontrol. It
is there I checked. Also the pic can be found at their
link http://users.chartertn.net/jdeane/hq11.jpg
Hope to see you all here. Sorry Kahley I didn't call
first and update you but I got on the net before I got
on the phone.

=====
Bob
GA>ME 2001
A.K.A. Shakeyleggs

A bad day on the trail is still so much better than a great day at work

http://friends.backcountry.net/bakpakr/index.htm