[at-l] Re: RE does this happen to you

Continuity is nice. But, it won't happen on this hike. I'll be leaving the AT in late September to
go out west for about 9 days and do some hiking in the Tetons.

It is going to be an interesting hike with some very intereting and fun pauses rolled in for good
meassure.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **