[at-l] Re: Re does this happen to you

I expect I'll go with the flow. I think what was striking me most about Spur's entries was the
feelings they were conjuring up in me. I wasn't, at least I don't think I was, asking if I should do
the sections again (as someone, OB perhaps, pointed out they're never really the same twice) but
more wondering how other people reacted when readidng about parts of the trail they have done before
especially those parts that were extraordinary in some way or another (and let's face it some parts
are more memorable than others).

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **