[at-l] RE: [pct-l] Kathoola Traction System tests completed

It does seem a bit excessive. I think the worst part is that some
respond by applying to the wrong list, which eliminates them for that
test. The other problem is the seemingly arbitrary way folks are
selected for the gear testing. As one of the very first members of the
gear test list, I've never been selected and long ago gave up applying
for such tests. New testers are needed and cross-posting occurs.

Don't sweat it Ron. Complaints about the procedures appears about as
well accepted as criticism on another list. At least you don't get
kicked off, you possibly get black listed. The Geartest list does offer
excellent review of new gear, as well as comparisons to well loved
gear. The best way to be on the list is via digest or "web only" modes.

Bill Thorneloe