[at-l] Fwd: Grandfather Washington

I am wondering if the average wind speed for Grandfather Mountain was indeed
40+ MPH last month. That sounds more like the average of the daily highs to
me.

I think you might be comparing apples and oranges.

As for snowfall, don't forget the 300 inches that fell on Mt. Washington
earlier during the season!

Most interesting about the high wind speed.