[at-l] Olive Oil Packets

> this one is easy.    I just poured some olive oil into one of those 1
> oz
> nalgene bottles.  works great.  except, oo does not work very well
> in
> the cold.  It might as well be butter.
>
> t.
I carried olive oil on last year's winter hike and it turned into sludge
the first cold night. This year, I met up with a professional chief while
hiking. We got to discussing trail meals and he mentioned olive oil. More
importantly, he told me that it turns back into oil when warmed. He puts
his bottle of oil in a cup of very warm water for a few minutes.  Hopeful
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.