[at-l] Sharp TM-20s: can you touch type on them?

In a message dated 4/30/2001 12:05:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dachsnj@hotmail.com writes:

> Is the use of these kinds of devices condoned on the trail?  This is not
> meant as a debate starter where a bunch of folks come back with a "there's
> no law" or "hike your own hike" response.  I was wondering how people feel
> about using high tech gadgets on the trail.  I, for one, have stopped
> carrying a cell phone as it may result in the reduction of the detachment
> from civilization experience that I believe time on the trail is all about.

Troll,
Get real. If not "meant as a debate starter" then why ask. I would prefer to
see someone using a cell phone, laptop, Palm computers, then have a high as a
kite, pot smoker or drunk on their a - - boozer. Luckly there isn't many of
those on the trail.

Wildbill

multipart/alternative
  text/html