[at-l] Re: Re Sharp TM 20s can you touch type on them

Ken

I'm going to try to not let myself get pulled into the high-tech good/bad
debate, either.

However, I suggest that you know that it is one of the divisive issues in
this community, that there are folk who have strong feelings on both sides,
and that a post of this sort is, at the least, a near troll.  I suspect that
you most likely also know of other sources where technical advice questions
will not create undue heat while seeking light.

So I will respond that you have no standing in trying to assume some sort of
moral high ground with your "Oh cripes. Here we go again."

Yep, most likely.  And yes, you did it, in the face of what you should have
know would happen, as you know how others feel and you baited them.

It is my hope that most folk will ignore your tactic.

Chainsaw