From: SherrieM2000@aol.com [mailto:SherrieM2000@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 1:56 PM
To: Elliott, Patrick S
Subject: Re: [at-l] tin can stove

hello,
   I know this has nothing to do with stoves or computers but I'm so
exited
that my wife is now after a day hike with me this weekend shes willing
to do
a 2 day hike Thu from mass to ny.and believe you me thats a lot for
her.I
just had to sound my horn. shell now know the joy of reaching the summit
and
looking around taking in the scenery though 2600 feet isint that high
for
some but for her it will be like nothing she ever expeienced. just the
joy
I'm going to feel watching her face after a 4 mile hike up  a mountain
will
be enough  to last a lifetime for me. IM praying after she  gets hooked
and I
KNOW she will shell come along with me an a full hike thru! I'm planning
it
by the year 2004
kevininct