[at-l] Trail Days

Who's going? A couple of years ago I swore I never would (I really don't
like big crowds so maybe I still won't) but on the other hand I'd sort of
like to meet Nomad. Decisions, decisions. I'm thinking if the crowds get to
me I could escape for a day on the Virginia Creeper Trail. It's a very long
drive from here. About 14 hours but then again it's easier than trying to
get to a Ruck in January. At least the roads aren't icy in May.

Saunterer
(tired from digging in the garden and raking lawn)