[at-l] Reacting to Ignorance

Circumstances have kept me from hiking recently so I have been getting my
exercise by leaping and jumping - - - to conclusions, that is.  I owe an
apology to the list for going off half cocked like I did yesterday, and to
the original poster for making an assumption which he takes issue with.

Saunterer, I reread your original post.  I accept your later statement that
you did not intend to include the military in the "so called public
servants" category, although I think you might agree with me that the
inference was there, unintended though it was.

I apologize to all for venting in a public forum.  I have a personal policy
against that and often choose to reply off list instead, and even more often
I draft a reply for my own benefit then delete it without transmitting.
Anyhow, I regret the inappropriate comments and I withdraw the
mischaracterizations and I apologize for the improper conclusions I posted.

Al (Draggin' Anchor) with shoulders slumped and a contrite heart